Testing Helper - For Game Maker Studio users
A downloadable asset pack
Testing Helper is now free, until I do some big updates.
This is an easy to use and very visual debug console to help games testing and debugging.
Testing Helper is a very useful tool that saves your time. Put test_helper object in to the first room and press ctrl (control) while testing your game to open Test Helper window.
What you can do with it?
- Change rooms easily without having to play them.
- See how much objects are in the room (- testing helper objects).
- Check if an object exists in the room and where it is.
- Restart the room without having to close the whole game.
- Use the Move Mode to move objects with mouse.
- See the FPS(Frames Per Second) counter. It's very useful to know if your game will run well in less powerful computers.
I will add more features later. Any suggestions are appreciated.
- Soon you will be able to change variables values while testing your game.
1. Download the zip file.
2. Unzip it.
3. Open game maker studio.
4. Add the sprites, objects and fonts from the downloaded folders.
You can also buy this from Game Maker Marketplace: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/5995/testing-helper
And one thing. In the new update I said that the move mode would work with physics, but I just realized that it didn't work and I'm now trying to fix it (well, when I have time).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.